Wednesday 10 June 2009

TUBE STRIKE

So, to start I am very sorry that I haven't done any blog posts for such a long time, I have been uber busy but there is no excuse.

This Tube Strike has spurred me into action though. I have still been cycling into work everyday and to see the amount of traffic there was on the roads this morning, I thought I should mention it. My usual journey, which on average takes about 40 minutes took 1 hour 15 minutes today. I literally cycled through one giant traffic jam today.

I say to you RMT strike losers, "My company has a pay freeze because of the old recession, so I won't have had a pay increase since Jan 08, stop being so greedy and deal with the fact that you do a job that requires limited training and education. You provide a service which the whole of London is grateful for, but there are people who don't have jobs, but might want yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment