Friday 6 February 2009

Action today...


Not much.
A pretty average cycle into work this morning. I did look a bit stupid as I decided to wear my Salopettes to cycle in due to the silly weather. The fact they are white did NOT help. It now looks like i pissed grey water out of my arse all the way here. But I was'nt freezing cold when I got to work.

1 incidence of a coach cutting me up.
1 other cyclist not looking where he was going.
& 1 hilarious car wheel spinning at a complete stand still, as he didn't understand the low rev hi gear rule.

Oh and screaming "Oi!" at a stupid woman that got out of the passenger seat of a car that was not pulled in, did not have it's hazard lights on and gave no indication that anyone was getting out. Lucky I saw her and...

...i'm very glad i scared the shit out of her. Serves her right.

T.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment