Monday 9 February 2009

Action Today...

Boring cycle in.

Maybe I secretly enjoy it when dangerous things happen, it definitely makes the journey more exciting, that is a bad thing. right? There were the usual mundane occurrences. Pedestrians walking out in front of me without looking.

Why do cyclists not indicate? I find myself thinking of the Japanese philosophical question 'If a tree falls in the woods and there is no-one there to hear it, does it make a sound?' if I indicate and nobody is looking, am I indicating anything? I make a point of indicating, mainly for my own safety, but if no-one is looking, my indication will have no affect on the outcome.
Puzzling no?

Anyway. Today:

5 incidents of pedestrians walking out in front of me (good use of vocal chords this morning, it must be a Monday thing, people still being asleep)
1 coach forcing me onto the pavement by overtaking too close
& 2 cars cutting me up on right handed turns at junctions

Yours

T.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment