Thursday 5 February 2009

Welcome to The Anonymous Cyclist

So...

...you have found yourself here, at the The Anonymous Cyclist Blog, as you don't know who I am or what I am about I may as well explain.

I cycle in London nearly everyday. A commuter, cycling approx 9 miles in and 9 miles out. 'Nothing to boast about.' I hear you say. But I wanted to use this blog to share my views about the roads I cycle on, the cyclists I share the road with and all the motorists that are there too.

Now obviously my views may sometimes be biased and swayed in a certain direction, but it will always be my aim to be honest, and say what I think. Otherwise there is no point in me doing this.

I hope that you enjoy what you read and it brings you some sort of entertainment.

Yours

The Anonymous Cyclist

No comments:

Post a Comment