Tuesday 10 February 2009

Action today...

A pretty safe ride in today. Very wet and I got wet last night too. Actually most of my gear was still damp this morning. Gross!!

I was naughty today though. Out of choice I went onto the pavement, not a cardinal sin I am sure you will agree, but for all the times I rant about pedestrians it is not fair for me to then go onto the pavement. So I apologise.

I'm not cycling tonight, I have real friends that eat so i'm meeting them.

Today:

1 massive traffic jam, nearly a mile long from one set of road works shutting one lane for less than 50m. (That's when I went up on the pavement)
1 car overtaking me to then pull in straight after (just wait!!!)
& 1 motorbike changing gear and creating an almighty racket because they didn't make it to 2nd gear and so tried to accelerate in neutral (I just thought that was funny)

Yours

T.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment